Safety audit management software helps your business get a good grasp on what is happening within your organisation in terms of safety. The software helps you conduct safety audits and ensure that your safety inspections meet minimum requirements.
When you opt for a company like Beakon software, you’ll also have the benefit of being able to use a tablet or mobile to carry out the audit. This helps businesses synchronise data so that they can carry out the all important audits anywhere.
The key benefits of safety audit software are:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Standardised safety practices by location, auditor, and project
- Measures the quality and effectiveness of your safety program
- Helps to save time and money on all safety initiatives
How Does Safety Audit Software Work?
Audit Software is an amazing way to streamline all tasks relating to safety and minimise the risk of an incident. Audit software shows you how your organisation is currently performing, and shows areas for improvement. It is a key part of health and safety, as it allows businesses to understand where they’re currently at in terms of their safety procedures.
A safety audit gathers data and information pertaining to safety practices of an organisation. Having this all collated in one simple online system is essential in the modern world, where paper based audits won’t cut it. With so many rules and regulations, businesses that still operate on a paper based audit system are likely putting themselves at risk.
An effective safety audit should:
- Gather data concerning how safety procedure are working
- Streamline reports and statistics regarding incidents
- Help to improve the procedures of the organisation by highlighting weaknesses
- Detect hazard that need immediate attention
- Provide security checklists so that businesses can mark themselves based on legal requirements
- Assess the health and safety performance of the organisation and help to formulate improvements
- Formulate a safety improvement report
- Develop control measures to manage risk
The Benefits Of Safety Audit Software For Your Team
Safety Audit Management Software is really the first step in creating a succinct safety plan for your team. Without a good understanding of your organisation’s starting point, it can be hard to put safety practices into play. With safety audit software, you can expect to benefit from:
- Sector specific requirements that take into account the specific safety needs of your organisation
- A documented digital list of the work you’re doing to audit your safety measures
- Prove that you are consistently working to improve your safety measures and remain compliant
- Lower the safety risk of your organisation without compromising other business strategies
- Implement incremental safety measure that work for your team and minimise disruption of day to day running of the business
- Collate data and statistics that show the state of safety within your organisation
- Get quick audit results that can easily be turned into actionable recommendations
- Get notifications to keep on top of when you need to complete an audit
- Reduce the risk of incidents on your site
- Minimise the reputation damage and financial risk associated with negative safety measures
Work With Beakon To Improve Your Safety Procedures
Keep on top of audits to ensure your business is adhering to its legal and moral requirements, with Beakon’s Audit software.
Keen to try our best in class audit software for yourself? Sign up for a free trial with us today! Plus, learn more about the pros of working with safety audit software over on our blog.