Beakon continues to evolve to benefit customers new and old. Below we’ve rounded up some of the latest information and updates related to the software.
Permit to work
Our modules aim to cover all areas of governance, risk and compliance and we’re always looking to extend the ways we can help you. We now offer an updated Permit to Work module, thanks to modifications made on behalf of Santos oil and gas. Our Permit to Work software can be used alongside our other risk management modules, or on its own.
This module works on all devices, including tablets and smartphones, and helps you to:
- Issue Permits to Work
- Complete permit approvals
- View audit-friendly permit history and access history records
Our Asset Register module, which we originally developed for University of Technology (UTS), is now available. This valuable tool helps you maintain a list of the status and value of all fixed assets within your organisation.
A regularly updated electronic asset register will make sure you’re able to instantly view the information you need, from level of depreciation to its current location, whenever you need it. Talk to us today to find out how your organisation can benefit.
Visitor kiosk capability
Businesses used to rely on signing in books to track who visited site, but visitor kiosks, available as part of our Visitor Management module, offer an easy and far more reliable way to keep track of who’s been on site.
Touchscreen visitor kiosks can be installed wherever you need them and, when used with our Visitor Management software, can help ensure you stay in control of access to your premises.
With our Visitor Management software you can:
- Automate access permissions and provide self-service inductions
- Log site visitors – including time of arrival and areas accessed
- Deploy OHS and Facilities Management induction courses and documentation – and automatically adjust access authorization accordingly
- Synchronise with Staff ID and Card machines, including those with security coding
- Provide all necessary data for performance, compliance and OHS audits
New functionality within modules
- It’s now possible to run a compliance report from your dashboard
- Dashboards now have a ‘filter’ tool, making it easier for you to see the specific data you need, e.g. by department
Mobile app coming soon
We’re always looking to make life easier for our customers, which is why we’ve started work on a Beakon mobile app. This will make it even more simple to manage and improve your business safety while you’re on the move. Stay tuned for more news on the launch date and how to get the app.
The latest news delivered to your inbox
Sign up for our newsletter[ADD LINK] to make sure you stay up to date with all our latest news and developments.